CG Global provides a unique construction management services focusing on supporting project owners & general contractors/construction managers to meet or exceed their small business & diverse supplier participation goals on any project.
CG Global provides specialized and industry best-practice end-to-end project management solutions to our client's critical project management challenges in energy, utilities, construction and electrified transportation infrastructure projects.
CG Global is a unique energy management service provider that offers industry best-practice solutions to help businesses reduce energy costs, achieve net-zero emission & sustainability target, and develop project-specific energy plan with ESG component.
Data Science Management
CG Global deployed innovative technology and devices such as EV charger, drones & IoT to collect construction data, energy consumption data, equipment emission data, etc., our expert data scientist process these structured & unstructured datasets to create data engineering pipeline to train AI & ML models for analytics, data visualization and dashboard reporting.
CG Global team can support your asset management team to perform asset identification & registration, and asset inspection data integration from our drone data processing platform into your asset health database to support real-time decision making of asset operators.
Supply Chain Optimization
GHG Emission Management
Net Zero Strategy
Tomorrow’s Solutions Today
Public Housing - Property & Asset Inspection Program
- PHA sought for a Pennsylvania Certified Elevator Inspection Agency.
- The agency is expected to have program scheduling & management capabilities to perform elevator inspections of various elevators at the PHA sites across City of Philadelphia.
COVID-19 Grant Funding Program -Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting
- Data collection, documentation, and grants management services and systems.
- Documentation Collection (time sheets, work logs, associated pay policies, vouchers, invoices).
- Review of documentation for compliance with grant sources (guidance will be provided as well as training as needed).
Utility Project Management Support - Trouble Project Turnaround, Tier 2 Supplier Diversity Program & Strategic Business Planning.
- Development of three years strategic business plan with an average budget of $120M annually.
- Supported client to set-up Tier 2 supplier diversity program to meet contract requirements and regulatory compliance reporting of MWBE program in New York, for various municipal utilities and New York Power Authority.